Practical experience working with reputable high tech companies and service providers in the West forms a rich experience base, which Logic Technologies can utilise in new projects. We are able to work with clients using their preferred processes, methods and tools, providing a range of services from stand-alone activities to turn-key projects.
At Logic Technologies, we have a strong commitment to our profession and its foundation in sound engineering practices and methods. We believe good methods enable us to communicate intelligently and clearly about our work and what we create.
We practice using sound engineering methods in our daily work:
- Requirements engineering and business process modeling techniques
- Design modeling
- Standards driven programming
- Static and dynamic testing techniques
- Continuous integration
- Independent verification & validation
- Configuration management & reuse repositories
- Fault management, bug tracking and control
Methods and supporting tools we are familiar with using include:
- OO modeling in UML using tools such as Rational Rose and MS Enterprise Architect
- Real time modeling with Statechars and SDL
- Entity-relationship relational database modeling
- Object relational mapping tools/frameworks
- Configuration management with tools such as Subversion, ClearCase etc.
Our background and experience with different applications, methods and development processes enables us to select the right method and tools for the job.