Logic Technologies’ professional engineering services focus on delivering superior quality solutions to our customers. We perform all the steps required to take a product from the concept stage to a finalized reliable, high-quality, producible product that meets your specification. Our development services encompass all parts of a product; from software and electronics engineering to mechanics. Logic Technologies provide complete turnkey product engineering services as well as engineering of parts and components.
Logic Technologies’ team of engineering experts offers customers flexible cooperation agreements for any size of project:
- Feasibility study, design analysis & project planning
- Product software design & development
- Rapid prototype development
- 3D CAD modeling for product visualisation
- Tooling design, development, supervision & management
- Dedicated design personnel
- Circuit design and layout
- Testing software for product manufacturing
- Software optimisation
- Precision parts drawing & documentation
- Custom packaging design
Embedded software for electronic devices, appliances and smart phones
C/C++/ObjectiveC, Eiffel, Java/JME, MS.NET/CF
User interfaces in Qt, MiniGUI & other libraries
Device drivers, protocols, media streaming etc.
Embedded database technologies
Linux, OS X, Windows Mobile, Android
Enterprise software for networked services and business applications
We cover a wide range of technologies:
- Display solutions from simple TN LCD glass, to character LCMs to advanced high resolution TFT colour graphics.
- From low to high-end microcontroller/microprocessor/DSP based embedded solutions
- Communications solutions (wireless and wireline.)
- Data acquisition and control solutions (sensor and actuator interfaces, measurement and control logic)
- ID solutions, security and cryptography (RFID, Smartcard, bar coding.)
- Power solutions (AC/DC, DC/DC, battery, battery chargers.)
- Intelligent sensors, actuators, switches. Programmable circuits based on FPGAs and ASIC designs
Our electronics engineering process encompasses concept development, board design and layout, prototyping and testing, manufacturing, test, tooling development and firmware programming.
Logic Technologies’ mechanical engineering competence encompasses working with different materials to integrate electronics in a complete product solution. We are well versed in working with different plastic and metal materials to develop the necessary engineering drawings required for manufacturing. We also provide tooling services for plastic injection moulding and metal parts production.
Our mechanical engineering services includes:
- CAD modeling and drawings in SolidWorks or ProEngineer
- Parts- and product prototyping and assembly:
- SLA/SLS, soft injection molding, laser scanning, vacuum forming
- Urethane casting using Silicon tools, Brass and Aluminum sand castings
- Metal spinning
- Parts tooling
- Component sourcing
- Manufacturing management
Industrial and Appliances
- Electronic, mechanical and software for solutions for:
- Dedicated and integrated passive and active display solutions
- Home and office appliances.
- Networking equipment (routers & switches)
- Phones (GSM, VoIP/SIP)
- Access control systems (building access and car parking)
- RFID solutions
Telecoms and Networking
- We have extensive experience working with networking solutions and support systems for communications service providers.
- Mobile and fixed networking equipment
- VoIP communications
- Intelligent services and applications